Thursday 29 September 2016

Boston

Hi everyone, I have just arrived in Boston after bit of excitement on train. A lady had stolen someone's ticket and got caught by ticket man on train so she went to get off train and jumped back on and hid in toilets, she locked herself in and they had to get police on train to remove her, Mrs Stevenson and I were witnesses to whole thing so had to give our details in case they need statements.  Looking around Boston tomorrow, might check that tea party out.
Enjoy rest of week.
Can't put pictures on blog on my phone. Have Trump tower for Josh and found shop called Zara!
Mrs Inch

8 comments:

  1. Wow, what an eventful day. Nice shop name!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds so cool so jealous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy holidaying!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Alice I am having trouble accessing your email. Can u email me so I can reply. No hurry.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope everyone is having a great holiday only 3 days left

    ReplyDelete
  6. See you all soon!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow that is cool BOSTON:)

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.